Friday, April 9, 2010

Today I am a red head

Hey There!!

Today I am a red head! Actually I've been one since Monday and I love it! ha Soooo I have some stuff to show you finally! Some older work from photo 1, ceramics, sculpture and some newer stuff. Its a busy busy day. Tonight is the BFA thesis show and this morning I met Jim Stone. You should look him up, he is a pretty cool guy.

I spent some time while at home for easter to take pictures that were not for class. It felt nice. These are of some abandoned buildings on the old air base. I really do find these buildings interesting but I'm not certain that old abandoned building will be on my list forever.  I'm feeling proud of these :)


Telephone Pole













Garage









Couch












Chapel Reflection














160















Sculpture Survey work

I call it "Rhino". It wasn't my intention.













drawer- uneven but i proud of it!


















Ceramics

Triangle cups and pitcher









Slab 2- it sits in 3 different ways









Cups









Slab 1









Pitcher









Basket









Bleached Albany                                          Anyways I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment