Friday, April 30, 2010

Rain and Lamps

Good morning!

Hope your week has been wonderful! Today I'm anticipating the rain. It will give me a reason to stay inside and relax. Then again maybe I'll go play in it! Today is different, wanna know why? ok well I'll tell you anyway :) I am officially a senior! Its hard to believe but I'm so excited!
My mind is brewing with ideas to make lamps and in search of inspiration I found this website. stores.rianrae.com/storefront.bok
It has some really awesome lamps. Here are a few from the site.



































I absolutely love these lamps anyways I hope if your day is rainy, you'll sit and enjoy the pitter patters against the window. As my friend Ashley puts it " God's way of saying stay inside" :)




















By Me: "Blue Chair"


Have a beautiful day!
Xoxo
Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment