Friday, April 9, 2010

Booty Pop!

Goodmorning!!

I know I just posted one. It was actually from yesterday...oops! So I'm calling this one Booty Pop!! Have you seen it? The commercial for this craziness?! Well if not, its a padded butt! So funny! Its been a joke with a few of my friends in the last couple of days! Haha Google it! It will make you laugh :) Today I'm leaving at 3 to go to Mississippi College for a Leadership Conference with the Baptist Student Union. It should be fun and then I'll be back tomorrow in the afternoon! A quick trip huh?! Anyways I recently applied for the leadership team and I was accepted to be the Photographer. I'm excited, its definitely going to be busy next semester!

These pictures are from my photo 1 survey class. I wanted to capture personality through feet.




These pictures were a picture within a picture. These weren't my best ones but they are still fun and they are in digital format. The project was to obviously get one picture and put it into another one. This was all film though, so most of my favorites on film right now. 



And finally for this morning, my picture with Jim Stone himself. Awesome :)






Well I hope you all have a fabulous day!!
 Xoxo, Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment