Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thoughts of the day

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I hope things are well and you had a beautiful relaxing Easter weekend with your family!  I know I did and I was sad to leave but excited at the same time to get this semester over! :) I say all this now and then in May '11 Ill be thinking how did it go by so quickly. haha I am just sitting in the new Visual Arts Center admiring all the art work! I have some very talented friends and peers. I've also been thinking how I would really love to have my hard drive and my memory card to do some up loading. I'm so sorry I haven't updated, I am realizing keeping up with this thing might be a little harder than I thought ;) I hope to upload some more work soon and possibly scan a few doodles and sketches.
Its definitely a beautiful sunny day and I miss the cooler air just a little. I also keep daydreaming about the beach! I would so love to be there right now ha!

Today I love.....
sandals
all the yellow dandelions











sunshine

green
all the art work that surrounds me
my friends
"For Audrey" blue nail polish
creaking hardwood floors
my Cannon EOS 650
Green
andrew
lemonade
City bagel
Pineapple Casserole (a new discovery)



These patterns I found are pretty awesome!






























Tonight I plan to practice making fabric flowers and plastic bag flowers. How exciting huh?!

Ok I suppose thats enough of that for now ;) I'll be back soon!
Have a lovely day!
xoxo
Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment