Saturday, January 28, 2012

Slow day

Good evening,

It has been a long, slow day. Full of....well not much really. In that time, while I sat at my desk today, I reflected on this place where I have settled in. Here are some of my reflections...



First Morning in Texas


Even in Texas, I wake up to frost on my car.


We have trails that lead to Dinosaur prints.


I officially am a fan of technology for this reason :)


This is (if not the most) one of the most beautiful spots of camp.


It feels great to get back into a routine. 


Everyday, the is something hanging to dry. My favorite are the mops.


Rocking chairs are everywhere.


And last, my windows let in abundant light. 



Well, unlike a lot of other people, my weekend started tonight. So for now I'm gonna enjoy a nice movie and the thought of relaxing. 

Until next time!
Xoxo,
micah

No comments:

Post a Comment