Friday, January 6, 2012

A new place and a new house

I am currently sitting on a bed in a house. It has been a little over a month since I moved. I am listening...

It is very quiet. The sunrise is taking place outside my window and I can see the light peaking through my shades. A new place.

            A new environment. A month later, after all the chaos of the holidays and the unpacking...
                                                                                                                            10 hours away.

I am grateful this morning, in this new year. I am finally able to start grasping this new life. This place.

                This place where God had taken me.
     A place where people come to get away from the hustle and bustle of life.

I am..
          For the first time in a few months.... content.
Content: (adjetive) In a state of peaceful happiness.


xoxo
micah
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment