Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nature vs. Humanity

Good day!

This semester, I was able to experience different format film. I found a new love for Holga. It is a medium format camera. 120 mm film.

           I am not an environmentalist, but I love Gods creation. He is the ultimate artist and everyday is different, one leaf less, an overcast sky...you get it. I often wonder what it was like in the very beginning of time. In these images I wanted to show vast land that has been has hint of humanity. It seems sometimes times that everywhere we look nature has been taken over or touched by human life, whether its being torn down to build a new community, or new businesses. We have changed our environments in so many ways. Sure we pick locations for the view but still we neglect to see the beauty in nature before its been touch by human hands. In the distance we find more man made structures.












Xoxo,
Micah

1 comment: