Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sneak Peak. Andrew + Kim definitely a perfect match

Ok so I took engagement pictures two weeks ago and then school hit me like a ton of bricks. It's finally lightening up and I'm hoping the bricks stay away for a little bit.

Anyways Kim Tootle and Andrew Torries. They were precious and I'm so excited I get to be apart of this time in their lives. Kim and I met freshman year in Drawing 1. She is so sweet and full of creative ideas. Andrew is a civil engineer. Kim and I both agree everyone should have an Andrew ;) haha

By the way they have started a little business. Its called you and me woodworks. If you have facebook check them out. http://www.facebook.com/pages/You-Me-Woodworks/112343418829508

Now to the sneak peak :) These are just a few that I got to edit today. I'll be editing more this weekend.








Enjoy
xoxo
Micah

4 comments:

  1. I finally got around to following you! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am so glad :) I just can figure out how to get to your page ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micah,

    You are just great. We love what you've done with our pictures and, I know I've already said it, but I just have to let you know how much we appreciate you being a part of our engagement in such a big way.

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are absolutely welcome! I'm so glad you let me be apart of it :)

    ReplyDelete