Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Seven. Twenty. Twenty-ten

Hello all,

I'm sitting on my bed looking around at the complete mess my room has become in the last three or four days. The weekend was pleasant and oddly very slow compared to every other weekend of this summer. I have finally parted with more clothing items in this month than ever, as well as just like every year I have moved from one place to another, I found memories that have been stuffed in a drawer or has been hanging on the wall and I have neglected to stop and remember what it was there for. I find how selfish I can be at times for letting things go. Sometimes I don't want to forget so I keep one little note and it just goes with my everywhere, but on Sunday I will have aged 21 years and I will be closing and turning in the key to my first apartment and moving to a new chapter. Blah Blah Blah I know, but in all honesty I sit here amazed that another year gone by. The memories made here will definitely be hard to forget and now this Fall I will be starting my final year of college and living on my own with out a roommate for the first time. It's crazy and mind blowing to me at the same time. I'm ready though for what this year has in store, what God has planned as He my almighty maker for each day shows me forgiveness and that I should stop saying I and change it to you and how can I help you. He has provided for me every step of the way and I can not imagine life without Him. He pulls me through, I don't pull him. He guides my path and gives me uncontrollable joy within. He is God, my Savior, and my Creator. 

Anyways I'm done rambling :)

Have a wonderful and blessed day! 
xoxo
Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment