Thursday, July 15, 2010

Play

Good Afternoon!

It's super hot and really green outside. I often wonder if summers in the north are as hot as the south. Places like Maine couldn't possibly be this way. I must admit that summers in Arkansas don't seem as humid as Mississippi. Anyways, I finished my first painting in watercolor and absolutely love the medium and my teacher is pretty cool too. It's so bizarre to be doing a a studio class in the summer that lasts only 20 days but at the same time so good because it makes me pick up my feet and run harder and to do my best. Our word of discussion in class today was PLAY! Find your inner self and be the person you have always been! I think its funny but it does hold truth. We were once a child and then we grow up but the child we were is still there somewhere under all the adult. I think next time it rains, I'll be playing in it and then I'll watch Snow White. That would definitely put me back in my inner child :)

So PLAY!

xoxo,
Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment