Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July. twenty eight. twenty ten

Ephesians 2:10- For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

1 Corinthians 10:31- So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.


Good Afternoon,

It's warm outside incase you didn't know. It's a beautiful day and I could ask for better because this is what God planned for this day to be. Everyday is a new day and in the craziness of it all, waking up and getting out the door, our mission is to still glorify and worship all day long. Masterpieces. That is what we are in his eyes. He is our creator. Today in watercolor, we were transferring our drawings to the paper and then I sat there and thought, "God draws our lives and then decides what parts will be detailed and structured, wet in wet, continuos tone...etc." I then thought, did I carry out that color, that technique out for the day, sure Christ will come and sweep me out of the smudges and mistakes of this beautiful artwork as long as I repent, but did I live my day to the fullest as God intended? Today on the way to school, Switch Foot came on "yesterday is gone, history is gone" and I was thinking yes I know its gone, live for today because worrying about what could have been done yesterday or what could happen tomorrow only cause stress. Live today for Christ alone. He will lift you up and give you everything you need in times of happiness and in times of trouble.  Matthew 6: 25-33 God is in control of this beautiful painting of our lives. He is determining what will be best for His kingdom as well as for us.

I hope you have a marvelous day :)

Xoxo
Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment