Friday, August 26, 2011

8.26.2011

Good afternoon! So I couldn't help myself when I looked outside and could see my moms morning glories vibrant purple and magenta colors! I just had to do a little bit of photographing. 





    I never thought I would say this but I sure do miss school....well more so having access to a lab and especially a darkroom. Right now I am everywhere! Well, at least all my stuff is everywhere. I am partially living out of my car/random belonging in my house/a lot more stuff in storage 4 hrs away! You know you never plan for things to happen but it happened. I'm just hanging around not really in any one spot. I'm definitely ready to have all my supplies in one place so I can get to them when I need them. haha However, I kinda enjoy not knowing where the next week will take me.

    So I ordered scrapes of wallpaper and other old scraps from the Collage Lab by Michelle Caplan. I love her collage portraitures. I think a few of them are absolutely beautiful. You should check her out sometime. :)


There are a few projects I've been thinking about and working out my ideas. I'm just waiting on all my supplies to arrive. I'm extremely excited about them and can't wait to share them with you!

Until next time
xoxo,
micah

No comments:

Post a Comment