Saturday, February 5, 2011

two.five.twenty eleven

Good Afternoon,

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday. I am currently living in the studio this weekend. I can finally see some direction after being slightly crushed this past week.
I have had this continuous block over my work for the past week. Thesis is really a lot of work and I love it, but what I don't love is being stressed over it and worried about it and wondering if I will make it.

I am stubborn and words can't and won't break me. I know I can do it and I will. I can't wait to share my work with the world.

On another page, I'll be going to the Philippines this summer! I'm extremely excited about the many opportunities that will be given to show God's redeeming love.

I sure hope you have an amazing day

xoxo
Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment