Thursday, October 7, 2010

Crisp Air Announces Autumn


"I prefer winter and fall, when you fell the bone structure of the landscape-- the loneliness of it-- the dead feeling of winter. Something waits beneath it-- the whole story doesn't show."  Andrew Wyeth 

"Delicious Autumn my very soul is wedded to it and if i were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."  George Elliot



I'm thinking a candied apple party sounds like a wonderful idea. Next Friday is going to be the first night that I don't have anything the do. WOW thats amazing! I think it'll be perfect for a fall treat and time with friends. This weekend is Fall Break and it is definitely needed. I'm headed to the beach with Andrew and his family. I'm sorta not sure how I feel about the beach on Fall break but I'm sure it'll be plenty relaxing and fun. I'll be taking my camera so don't worry. 
Have a great day! 
xoxoxo,
Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment