Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cows

I love this :)
I think cows are an interesting species. Yes, they are also pretty gross if you are observing them and they are really pretty boring. I really had never heard a cow moo until I got to Mississippi and it threw me off when I heard it for the first time. Being an Arkansas girl you would think I had heard one but I hadn't until my freshman year. I've always wanted to get up close to a cow whenever I would drive by one sticking his head over the fence. When this project came up I thought hey this is my chance. Funny that this is what I thought of first, I know. This is a many make one project from Digital Photography. Lots of fun...lots of time invested. Special thank you to Kelli McGee and her family for letting me rome around their farm to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment